Proctor Brant’s experienced trial attorneys represent property owners, buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in pre-litigation and litigation actions affecting their property rights
Property disputes relating to rights of ownership, possession, or obligations associated with the sale and purchase of real estate can be complex, confusing, and expensive.
Proctor Brant helps clients analyze their rights and obligations and navigate the process of enforcing property rights including:
- Enforcement of real property purchase/sale agreement terms
- Property ownership disputes
- Eviction actions
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Issues related to sellers’ disclosure obligations
- Judicial partition of real estate
- Residential and commercial lease review
- Represented sellers in obtaining release of earnest money after breached sales contract with contribution from negligent buyer’s agent.
- Represented landlords in obtaining possession of real estate property.